Sunday, May 13, 2007

1900

That's a road, not a year. I'm not supposed to be out in the sun much yet, and it was pretty warm today, so I decided to take a drive up FS172. It had been a while since I had been there and I wanted to see if it was any cooler up at the Rogers Trough trailhead. I didn't find out, though. I was driving along 172 and passed a little side road labeled 1900. I had to see where it went. It's very narrow. You can see in the pictures that it is just wide enough for my truck. The last time I was on 172 there were ATVs everywhere. Didn't see a single one today. I guess people don't ride them as much when it's 104 outside.


In some places out there, the soil is very red. It would look just like Mars if it weren't for the plants and animal tracks in the dust.


The pictures:


1900_2007_05_13

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Why do you call your truck your "Taco?"

Unknown said...

Short for Tacoma.