Friday, March 13, 2009

Piestewa Peak, sort of

Kyle wanted to try to get pictures of downtown Phoenix with the sunset in the background again today. He thought Piestewa Peak might be a good place from which to do that. We went out there and found out that it's almost due north of downtown. Oops. Still, it was good to go out there. I've never been there before.


We were just starting up a trail and Kyle said something about not getting to the top before sunset if I kept walking like a girl, so I sped up. It wasn't too long, though, before he said we were high enough. I guess he's gotten a little out of shape playing those computer games.


The mountains there are pretty, but I didn't get any good pictures of them. We both took a lot of pictures of downtown.




I took some pictures of creosote flowers.




Kyle drove, so on the way home I was taking pictures of people driving. I like the way this one turned out.




2009_03_13

1 comment:

Scott said...

The motorcycle shot is a good capture. Good one.