Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back to Bulldog Canyon

A couple of days ago, Sweetums and I took the Ranger to the part of Bulldog Canyon OHV area that isolated from the rest. There is one road, and that road doesn't connect to any others. Since it was a week day I didn't expect to see a lot of people out there. We had to park and wait as about 6 jeeps went by in the other direction at one point, though.


I'm used to my legs being worn out by the time I get here.


This is the official road, but it isn't used much.

Most of the road is not very rough and I drove slow over the rough spots. Sweetums appreciated not being jostled so much. She tried getting pictures and movies of what we were driving over but, as usual, pictures don't show how intimidating some of the stuff we drove over is. We'll figure out how to do that eventually. Click below to see all of the pictures.

BC_2010_12_27

No comments: