Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jacob's Crosscut trail

Gary and I went for a hike on the Jacob's Crosscut trail. I felt a little guilty for all the cholla he got into on the last couple of hikes we've been on, so I thought we should try a regular trail. I was a little worried that we would be hot out there, but it was overcast and there was a nice breeze.


Since it was overcast, I wasn't going to get any good landscape pictures.


There were a lot of people. Some were on horses.

Not only was it cloudy, but it was hazy, too. I don't know if that was moisture or pollution in the air.


I've taken several pictures of this rock, but I think this is the first one that has people in it for scale.


There were lots of brittlebush flowers but they just don't look as good without sunshine.

Click below to see all of the pictures.

2012_03_25

No comments: