Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Treasure hunt

While trying to decide where to go for a short hike, I remembered that I have a metal detector. I haven't used it for over 10 years. Had to put fresh batteries in it. I decided to see if there was any treasure left in the Salt River.


I don't remember if I've ever seen this so green.

I headed for an out-of-the-way spot, thinking that other treasure hunters might not have been there. I found out that there are a lot of rocks that set off my metal detector. I was afraid that would be the case. I also found a couple of pieces of beer cans. Then I found lots of holes in the riverbed. Somebody had been there a day or two before me. I had decided it was a waste of time and was about to leave when I spotted some platinum.


James, I found your platinum debit card.


Well, the scenery was nice.

Click below to see all of the pictures.

2013_02_19

No comments: