Saturday, November 11, 2006

I didn't plan to go for a hike today, but I was out near Canyon Lake and couldn't resist hiking up a very small mountain. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. When I got back to where I parked, I noticed tire tracks going off the road. Going off the road near Canyon Lake is a very bad thing to do. What might knock your car out of alignment most other places will kill you there. I followed the tracks down into the ravine and found a lot of glass and smashed rocks. It looked fresh, less than a week old. I found a place nearby where another car had gone off, probably a few months ago. It burned. There were blobs of molten metal.


I decided to put an old picture here, to see if it can be displayed on the blog. It's a 360 panoramic view from the top of Lone Mountain.


  Posted by Picasa

No comments: