Monday, October 01, 2007

The Barrel

Surprisingly, nobody has guessed the contents of the barrel. I had decided that if anybody even got close, I would declare them the winner, but nobody even got close enough. There were some pretty far out guesses. For example: treasure map, pesticide bottle, wind chimes... Well, I guess those were all from Ww, before she had her coffee. Either that or she touches those things just about every day. Maybe I should have said that it's something that regular people touch just about every day.


So, the contest will be extended for another week or until somebody guesses. No more clues. Just kidding. I've already given you one. I'm about to give another, but it makes the answer so obvious, I've got to change the rules. New rule is that you must post your guess as a comment on this blog. You may post anonymously, but you must provide sufficient clues as to who you are, or I won't be able to send your prize to you. Guesses that are not posted on this blog will be ignored like a homeless window washer with a snotty rag at a green light.


OK, the second clue. You've seen that TV show, "Dead Like Me", right?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never even heard of any such show. I haven't even heard a show similar, or close to one with that name. And, what was the first clue the one that said it was man made, etc.? Or did I miss one? If it's in the trantula video, then I'm out of luck because I'm not watching that thing.

Anonymous said...

I never heard of the show either. Was it a dead person in the barrel? I don't touch dead people every day. I don't think I've ever touched a dead person. Well, maybe I have and have blanked out the memory.

Anonymous said...

Is it a Television or remote control?

Unknown said...

What? Don't you watch TV? I think it's on the Sci Fi channel.

There were two clues in the barrel blog. No clues in the tarantula video.

Not a TV or remote control. I might just have to tell everybody what it is and collect the prize myself.

Skid Plate said...

toilet paper

Skid Plate said...

shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, underwear, gerbil, cat, coyote, car keys, doorknob, mail, shoes, socks, zipper, plate, cutlery, ribs, water that's it, it's water isn't it?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

Water isn't man made.

Unknown said...

OK, another clue. You don't have to watch the whole show, just the intro.

Lauren said...

sunglasses? a hanger? a book???

Anonymous said...

Peggy says it's a toilet seat.

Unknown said...

Peggy is the winner! Is there a particular picture you want signed and framed as your prize? Maybe you should come over and look through the 16,000 or so I have so you can pick a good one.