Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cauliflower Saguaro?

Date: October 2, 2007
Location: Bulldog Canyon
Time and temperature: I forgot to look. Sure was humid, though.
The numbers:
23 Pictures taken
1 Weird saguaro found
1 Spectacular sunset witnessed


Ramblings: Lauren went to Bulldog Canyon with me this afternoon. I was thinking about climbing Alex's hill, but then I remembered that she didn't have her hiking shoes on, so we just wandered around near there. She spotted a really deformed saguaro. It isn't a crested saguaro. I don't know what you would call it. I got the coordinates so I will be able to find it again.


I walked right past the saguaro without seeing it. I also got back to the road over half a mile from the truck. I was wearing my glasses today, and that's like wearing blinders. Can't see anything or tell where I'm going. I sure hope my eye feels better soon.


BC_2007_10_02

No comments: