Friday, February 08, 2008

Cure for cabin fever

I've stayed home from work the past couple of days with a cold. I think I'm finally getting over it, which is good since I'm about to leave for Texas. Since I've been cooped up for a while, and since I'm going to be away from the desert for a few days, I decided I'd better take a short drive around today. I almost didn't go because I feel so worn out, but I'm glad I did. I feel more energized now than I did before I went. I went to Canyon Lake to see if it was being filled again. It looks like it's almost full.


There were a lot of tourists out today. It looked like there was a crowd at Tortilla Flat. I didn't drive all the way down there, though. They seem to have put up a couple of new buildings there. Maybe they're restrooms; I think that's why most people stop there. If I ever stop there, it's for the ice cream.


Click below for the pictures.


2008_02_08

2 comments:

Skid Plate said...

Those aren't buildings, they are fancy tents.

Lauren said...

mmmm, you and I got ice cream there once <3 I sure do miss you guys >.>