Sunday, December 03, 2006

Back to Bulldog Canyon, finally.

I finally got out for a hike today. Spent most of yesterday getting my tires taken care of and working on the pool. Worked on the pool some more today. I think I need to clean the filters next. Anyway, it was good to get away from all that for a couple of hours.




I went to a place that I've been to several times before, so I didn't post a lot of pictures. In the first picture, there is a cliff wall in the center of the picture. I hiked to the base of that cliff. The third picture is a small "cave" in the side of a wash that some critter stuffed with teddy bear cholla cactus balls. The last picture is a saguaro that looks wrinkled. I think it's caused by disease or a genetic defect or something. I see saguaros like this now and then and the ones around them never have the same deformity.


Don't have time to write much. Gotta do laundry, eat dinner, clean the kitchen, then pick up Lindsey at the airport.

No comments: