Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Bulldog Canyon

Today I went for a short hike in Bulldog Canyon. It wasn't a very long hike. I'm out of shape and my foot hurt. I stepped on a rock or something. It's really starting to hurt after sitting around for a while. I didn't take a lot of pictures this time. Instead, I video taped a lot (got a video camera for Christmas). I was thinking that I would make a video of an entire hike, starting with filling up my water bottle at home, including the drive out there and back, and everything in between. After watching the 20 minute video I made today, I realize that that would be way too boring for anybody to watch. I'm not sure how I would distribute it, either. I'll think of something.


The pictures (click below) are of a cholla skeleton and a couple of strange saguaros. The first saguaro looks like a face. The second one reminds me of Sideshow Bob.

No comments: