Sunday, May 11, 2008

FWO trail coordinates

I went back to the first water overlook trail this morning to get some coordinates. I may not have the pictures in between located perfectly, but at least I know where the beginning and end of the trail are now.


I saw some of the same lizards that I saw yesterday. I didn't see the collared lizard, though. I saw a zebra tailed lizard with a forked tail. I didn't know about the tail until I got home and was looking at the pictures.


I'm going to avoid that trail for a while. The trailhead is very unpleasant right now. Some moron dumped his dead dog there. I know it was dumped because it's wrapped in a blanket. There are lots of places around town to dump things that you don't want. I can't figure out why people go all the way out there to get rid of stuff. Idiots.


Canyon_Lake_2008_05_11

No comments: