Sunday, September 07, 2008

Mt. Lemmon again

Suzanne and I felt like we had to get out of town for a little while. We also thought it would be nice to get away from the heat, so we drove down to Tucson and up to Summerhaven on Mount Lemmon. I didn't think her bad knee would be a problem, but I felt bad every time I got out of the van to take pictures. I decided not to hang around for sunset pictures or city light pictures at night, which is probably a good thing since I was pretty sleepy by the time we got home.


It was 102 when we started up the mountain. Suzanne actually got cold while I was scrambling around to get pictures of a stream near the top of the mountain. The lowest temperature I noticed on the thermometer was 62. Nice.


Picasa web albums only gives the option of embedding a slide show now, instead of the link I used to use. That's why you've been seeing that lately. I guess if I was not so lazy I could generate the old kind of link myself, but I am. Click on the slideshow below to see the pictures in a larger format.


No comments: