Monday, September 28, 2009

A new template

I finally switched my blog to the new template about a week ago. Been putting it off for a year or two. I've spent the past week adjusting the details. Like today, I added a picture behind the title. Then the text didn't show up so I tried changing the font color. I couldn't. It seems that HTML can't be put in the blog title, just text. I was bummed. Then about an hour later, I accidentally noticed that there was a place to adjust colors of fonts, and font sizes, and styles, and backgrounds, etc. I guess I'll figure this out eventually.


I also added some buttons at the bottom of each blog. If you're shy about leaving a comment, you can click one of those buttons to say that you thought the blog was interesting, funny, or cool. Gee, I can already hear you smart alecs suggesting some different choices.


Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture behind the title sweetums!. Adds some vavavavoom?!
;)

Anonymous said...

I wonder who that "anonymous" person is? I just wonder........

Skid Plate said...

I was going to say the same thing as the second person but then I realized the second person said it. Anyhoo the picture in the title is awesome. The rest is good too.