Monday, October 16, 2006

Another short hike in Bulldog Canyon OHV area

I went for a short hike in Bulldog Canyon OHV area this afternoon. I wanted to get some cool pictures, but I don't think I succeeded. I got one picture of a tarantula that's OK. He was in a shady spot, though, so the pictures that I thought would be good are blurred. There's a picture of a mountain that is nice, but I've probably taken a hundred pictures of that mountain. When I look at it now, I think to myself, "I have enough pictures of that. I can just look at it and enjoy it now." I've been doing that with a lot of sunsets lately (but I still seem to take a lot of sunset pictures).


Have you ever tried to take an unusual picture that you thought would be interesting, but it wasn't? That's what the last picture looks like. I included it because I think it's funny. It looks like I dropped the camera.


I guess I'll just have to go out and get some better pictures. Woohoo!


Oh, click HERE to see the pictures.

No comments: