Friday, October 13, 2006

Too dark

I got home early today but had to work on the pool pump. The motor bearings went out. I removed the motor from the pump and took it to the Shasta store. The motor guy was busy so I left it. Twenty minutes later, when I was almost home, they called and said it was ready. Rats. I didn't want to turn around and drive all the way back there, so I did the only logical thing and went for a hike. By now it was getting late so I went to the end of Idaho road, which is nearby. It was too dark to get any decent pictures. Here's one anyway.


 


If it isn't raining too hard tomorrow I should be able to get some pictures. Check back. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scott said...

Good to see I'm not the only opportunistic hiker out there.

Unknown said...

Yes, I've noticed a lot familiar sounding things in your blog. My wife thinks it's funny how often you say the same things I've said.