Saturday, January 27, 2007

ASDM

Today I drove down to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. It's just north of Tucson. There's a link to it on the right side of my blog page. I drove around lost for a while so when I got there, I almost decided it was too late to pay the $12 entry fee. I'm glad I did, though. I enjoyed it. Oh, the reason I drove around lost for so long is because I was enjoying the scenery.


The museum has lots of different displays. One of them is a replica of the inside of a cave. Somebody put a lot of effort into that replica. It's so realistic, I took a picture of it.


I'm not going to describe all of the pictures. You can look at them and figure out what they are. It was hard getting pictures of the animals. They kept moving. I'm used to taking pictures of mountains and plants. They don't move very fast. I got a lot of pictures of the backs of animals heads and birds with their heads under their wings and most of an animal behind a plant, etc. There were some displays that had thin wires or thin netting around them. I'm not used to looking at a picture right after I take it so I didn't notice that a lot of times, the camera focused on the wires or netting. Maybe I should practice with our cats, but they don't move very fast. I could practice with Garrett, but he's just too fast. He's just a blur in most of my pictures of him.


No comments: