Monday, February 19, 2007

Another rainy day

It rained a lot today. On the way home from work, Richard and I saw some pretty rainbows. I decided to go for a drive and see if I could get some good pictures. By the time Lindsey and I got out to Canyon Lake, it had quit raining out there. When it quits raining in the desert, the water stops flowing almost immediately. No waterfalls. Out there, mountains blocked our view of the west. I thought I might be able to get some pictures of the sun shining through the clouds as they broke up, so we headed back west. By the time we got there, more clouds had moved in and it was just gloomy.


I seem to do that a lot. I go somewhere hoping to get some good pictures of the weather or a sunset or something like that, but I don't see anything spectacular. Then I get back home and find out about the amazing stuff I missed there because I was gone. Well, I've got to try.


There are only two pictures here. One is of Lindsey and I would really like it if it weren't for the power lines in the background. The other is clouds on the Superstition Mountains. Clouds on mountains are pretty to look at, but I've gotten way to many pictures of that this year and it's getting boring. Next time I see that I think I'll just sit and enjoy it and not take any pictures.


Some day I'll find Corel Paint Shop Pro on sale and then I can remove power lines from my pictures.


No comments: