Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bulldog Canyon

Yesterday was a beautiful day. On the way home, I was thinking I should go for a short hike and get some pictures. I found other things to do, though. I looked outside later and saw that I had missed the chance to photograph one of the most spectacular sunsets I had seen in a while. Today I drove out to Bulldog Canyon after work. There were no clouds at all, so I didn't take any sunset pictures. In fact, this is the only picture I took. It was not a dissappointing trip, though. No trip to Bulldog Canyon is a letdown. I didn't do any hiking. I did mosey around for a little while shortly after sunset. That's when the coyotes like to howl. We carried on quite a conversation for about 10 minutes. I had stopped in a spot with great echoes, too. One coyote was less than 200 yards from me, but I couldn't see it.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: