Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Superstition Mountains (and Lauren)

The days are getting long enough now that it's possible to get some pictures after work. Today, Lauren and I went out Apache Trail a little ways. The mountains looked pretty with the sun shining on them. They always seem to look better after they've been shrouded in clouds for a while and you finally get to see them again and the sun is finally shining on them. By June I will be thinking that I was crazy to have missed the sunshine.


I'm going to have to find some different spots from which to take pictures. You will probably notice that these are taken from the same angle as some other recent pictures.


It was raining around the mountains and I was hoping to get some rainbow pictures today. As you will see, that didn't happen. I'll have to try again. Woohoo!


No comments: