Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Celebration hike

Today I went for a hike to celebrate not being caught in the RIF. It was very quiet in Bulldog Canyon OHV area today. No wind; only a few birds twittering here and there. On days like this, my footsteps seem so loud. Especially when I'm trying to sneak up on deer. I'll have to write about that some other time, though. It's late and I'm tired.


Click here to see a map of where I hiked today. You might have to click on "satellite" or "hybrid" in the upper right corner of the map to get a view of something besides solid white.


I did see a deer as it sailed through the air over a bush or something as it ran away from my crunching footsteps. I'm going to hide in a spot where I can watch them go by some day. I know just the spot. More on that later. Here are pictures.


BC_2007_06_12

1 comment:

Lauren said...

The one in the yellow dress on that balloon is Belle from Beauty and the Beast... geez you noob lol <3 you