Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lauren in Bulldog Canyon

Lauren and I went for a short hike in Bulldog Canyon this afternoon. She's still a little sore from her surgery but she even climbed a rock. It was still pretty cool today, but I didn't want to do a lot of hiking because of all the dust that is still in the air. We wandered around in an area where lots of people camp and hang out, though there was nobody there today. We had the whole place to ourselves. Anyway, there were pieces of washing machines, lots of broken dishes, millions of pieces of glass, and spent shells galore. If you looked past all that, there was beautiful scenery all around.


BC_2007_06_07

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for the visit. Yes Houston is still the same hot town. Now we just have more people since katrina. Guess we'll get cool weather around Halloween. I went to Mesa about 5 years ago when my daughter was about to have her first baby. She always complained about the heat. I was there in May and it didnt seem that bad. Of course is was May. I wish I could have done some exploring while I was there. I liked that area.