Sunday, August 10, 2008

House lizard

On several occasions, while taking out the trash, I've caught a glimpse of a sizable lizard on the side of the house. It always runs under a bougainvillea, so I never got a good look at it, until today. I saw it go through a drainage hole in the fence to the front yard. I sneaked around there with the camera and got a few pictures before it r-u-n-o-f-t; runoft (that's one of my favorite parts of "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou"). Here are some pictures.


Lizard_2008_08_10

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I thought it was R-U-N-N-O-F-T and OMG I <3 that movie

Anonymous said...

dude! that tail is sooo long! he's gonna get it stuck somewhere and have to bite it off or something... poor thing

Unknown said...

Hmm, who could anonymous be? I only know one person that says "dude". Lindsey?

Lauren said...

yeah, I bet it was Lindsey. lol