Thursday, October 09, 2008

Another night hike

I was going to pick up a new pair of glasses after work today. One of the lenses was a little out of whack and needed to be re-worked. I have really missed having them because even with the bad lens, they were a whole lot better than the ones I've worn for the past 10 years or so. But we got away from work late, and traffic was bad. I didn't want to be racing to get there before they closed, so I did the next best thing. I headed for the Superstition Mountains.


I've been wanting to watch the sunset from the aluminum bench on the Jacob's crosscut trail in the Superstition Wilderness for quite a while. This seemed like a good day to do it. Turns out that wasn't completely true, but it was still very nice. It's too late now to get into all of that. Here's a few pictures until I have time to finish this.


2008_10_09

No comments: