Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween decorations...?

I went out the back door to take the trash out a little while ago and saw this huge black widow. They're all around the house. I kill them all every now and then but they always come back (I'd feel bad if they didn't). I don't like killing them but I would like it less if some little trick-or-treater got bit by one.


Our neighbors put fake spider webs all over their front yard. I thought these real ones would make good halloween decorations but my Sweetums doesn't see it that way.


You can usually tell when you've bumped into a black widow web. They're very strong. Fortunately, the black widow runs away when you do that. Well, all spiders do. People don't buzz and vibrate like bugs, so the spiders know it's nothing they want to mess with.


 


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: