Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A pretty day

It was much cooler today than it has been for a while. It only got up the the mid 70's or so. There were no lines when I went to vote, so when I got home I decided to go for a short ride. I went out to the Broadway trailhead and took a few pictures of the mountains and clouds. I wasn't planning to make HDRI's, but I reviewed some of the pictures I took and with the bright clouds and mountains in shadows, HDRI was the only way to go. Here are a couple of examples showing the best plain vanilla picture and the HDRI of the same view.


From 2008_11_04


From 2008_11_04


From 2008_11_04


From 2008_11_04


Here's what most of the pictures turned out like. Yuck.


From 2008_11_04

1 comment:

Chris Myles said...

I notice you Photo Blog with Geotagged photos. We write BlurbBits which is designed to add Photo Albums and Maps to your Blogger Blog.

Here's a BlurbBit for your Album. Use the i (Info) button to select your embedding options (Blogger Blog This will create a new blog post).

I'd be interested in your Feedback.. We can also create an interactive map with your photos.

If you add a location to the BlurbBit via &llz=, we can even map your blogs the same ways. See our Sailing Blog for an example.