Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow, paddleboat

In Sunday's pictures, there is a picture of a paddle boat in Saguaro Lake. Turns out you can take cruises on the lake on the Desert Belle.


Four Peaks was shrouded in clouds all day today. You could only catch glimpses of the lower edges of the snow. On the way home from work I could see snow on mountains east of the valley. Kyle and I went out there to see if I could get some pictures. It looked like we would have a view of some snow-topped mountains if we went down Peralta road. When we got down there, though, the snowy mountains were blocked by closer mountains. I didn't get any pictures of snow. I took about 40 pictures of other stuff. Here's a couple of them.


2009_02_10


I told Kyle that there is probably a lot of water flowing in Cottonwood Creek and we ought to go check it out tomorrow. He said he's not falling for that again.

No comments: