Sunday, November 22, 2009

At the end of Meridian

My legs are still tired and my feet hurt from yesterday's hike, so I didn't really want to go for a hike today. I did want to get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful weather, though. I drove the the end of Meridian Road, planning to wander around for a little while.


The view at the end of Meridian Road.

I slowly wandered up the side of the mountains. I thought it would be cool to get to one of the peaks, but I was just going to take it easy today. I got pretty close, though.


Lindsey, Shawna, and I were on the other side of that mountain on the left last weekend.

I went a little further than I meant to. I was really dragging by the time I got back to mostly level ground. It was a nice outing, though.


I've been on that peak.

2009_11_22

No comments: