Thursday, March 31, 2011

A trip to the Rolls

Skid sounded bored on Sunday, so I suggested that we go riding. I wanted to go someplace east of town, but the Renaissance Fair isn't over yet, so we went to the Rolls.


I was worried that it might be hot, especially since we started out early in the afternoon. I put the top on the Ranger, though, and it was comfortably cool in the shade.


The ground was carpeted with tiny yellow flowers.

As I was getting ready to leave the parking area, I couldn't find my GPS holder. I suppose I could have run with batteries and stuck the receiver in my pocket, but I decided to just not mess with it. As a consequence, the pictures are geotagged.


Scenic views about.

Near Brownie tank we found a smashed vehicle. Hard to tell what it was. That was the most exciting part of the ride for Alex.


All we did was sit all day, but I got kind of worn out by all the bouncing around. I think Skid did, too. Click below to see all of the pictures.

2011_03_27

No comments: