Thursday, March 27, 2008

About two weeks too late

The sun is rising early enough now that it comes up before we get to work. This morning I looked over at the east-bound lanes and saw something that I thought might make an interesting picture. Sunlight was reflecting off of the little red reflectors between the traffic lanes. So today I went to an overpass just before sunset thinking that I could get a picture of those reflectors in the westbound lanes. I think I'm a couple of weeks late, though. The sun was too far north. I'm not sure an overpass is the best place from which to get a picture like that, either. I am sure I don't want to stand in the middle of the freeway to take that picture, though. Here's a picture of the reflectors.


 


Here's a picture of some distant planes flying hither and yon.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: