Thursday, January 22, 2009

Panoramio

For a few years, I've been putting pictures in Panoramio now and then. You can see them in Google Earth if you happen to look in the right place. I ran across something tonight that describes how to put a map containing your Panoramio photos on your blog. Here's an example with some of my pictures of the Bulldog Canyon area.




The map above is limited to displaying 20 photos, so it doesn't show all of the ones I have in that area.


I don't have near as many photos around Wharton. Here's a map of that area.




I've uploaded a lot of photos to Panoramio lately, and it takes a while for them to get selected and then show up in Google Earth. You can see all of the photos I've uploaded by clicking here. I have over 250 photos on there, so it might be easier to look at them on the web page than to search Google Earth.

No comments: