Monday, January 19, 2009

Wandering near Apache Trail

Yesterday I was planning to ride my ATV around Bulldog Canyon. It wouldn't run good enough, though. It's been sitting too long. Kyle and I spent half of today taking it apart and trying to find a service manual. Anyway, yesterday afternoon I went to a spot on Apache Trail where it looked like I could get to the top of a hill that overlooked the hill I was on yesterday. It was an easy 5 or 10 minute climb to get up there. Here's a picture looking down on the hill that took me so long to climb on Saturday.


From 2009_01_18


I saw a couple of people on horses. They stopped by that saguaro that fell over that I took a picture of a few days ago. It's the saguaro where one arm rolled down the hill a ways. The people sat on their horses in that same place for at least 5 minutes.


From 2009_01_18


There was a good view of Apache Trail from up there, if you like noisy views of roads.


From 2009_01_18


It was really windy up there, which is bothersome when you are standing on cliff edges. I took a lot of pictures in the short time I was up there.


2009_01_18

No comments: